Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
RYAH Medtech, Inc. warrants that the RYAH Device, unfilled capsules, and other products sold by the Company (collectively “Products”) will be free and clear from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) year from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser (the “Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers. This Limited Warranty does not apply should you purchase through an unauthorized third-party reseller. The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact the Company’s support team to learn more about Battery Service.
Exclusions and Limitations of the Limited Warranty
- The Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by the Company that can be identified by the Company’s trademark, trade name, and/or logo affixed to them and purchased at an authorized retailer.
- The Limited Warranty shall not apply to any products not sold, produced or manufactured by the Company.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to;
(a) consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship
(b) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water damage, flood, fire, earthquake, acts of piracy, or other external causes
(c) damage caused by operating the Products outside the permitted or intended use
(d) a Product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability
(e) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and/or broken plastic;
- attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by the Company,
- attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by the Company but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use, or
- attributable or caused by concentrates, the concentrate adapter, or waxes
(g) any Product where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine
(h) damage caused by the Product being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances) and
(i) normal performance degradation of batteries.
This Limited Warranty applies to original end-user purchasers only and is non-transferable. No authorized retailers or its agents or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty. For questions regarding authorized retailers, please contact us. Intentionally opening up or disassembling your Products in any way will void your Limited Warranty.
How to Obtain the Limited Warranty
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 2-year warranty period (the “Warranty Period”), the Company will, at its discretion, either:
- repair the defect; or
- exchange the Product for a new one. Except as stated herein, the Company makes no other express warranty. Proof of purchase may be requested before Warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
To that end, it is recommended that soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support, you register your Product with the Company. The date of purchase and device serial number are both needed to establish the start/end dates of the Limited Warranty.
If no date of purchase is registered or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to the Company at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by date of device manufacture using the device serial number.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
(1) review this Warranty to confirm that the Product is warranted hereunder, and
(2) contact the Company’s Customer Care by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service. A Company Customer Care representative will contact you by phone and may request additional details about the Product, including pictures or videos.
The Company Customer Care representative may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service. If the Company Customer Care representative cannot troubleshoot and resolve the issue, a Warranty Authorization will be issued. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT RETURNS MADE WITHOUT PRIOR WARRANTY AUTHORIZATION.
Prior to issuing a replacement Product or repairing the Product, you must complete and return the Warranty Authorization, which shall include the name, address of the seller, the date, place of purchase, the product type and the name of the purchaser and serial number of the Product.
In addition, depending on your location, you may be required to return the Product approved pursuant to this Limited Warranty to the Company prior to the Company issuing a replacement or repairing the Product.
In the event that you are required to return the Product to the Company, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs. In such cases, the Company strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number.
The Company is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you. The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and the Company may require pre-payment of shipping charges before we return such devices. Original purchasers returning Products for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. The Company will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device. UPON ISSUING A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT PURSUANT TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOTELY DISABLE ANY DEFECTIVE/REPLACED PRODUCTS.
The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, and/or terminate this Warranty or any provision contained herein without prior notice at its sole discretion.